Psychiatric nurses- Rehabilitation, Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 11 Jul 2019
- 8 Jan 2020
CPL Healthcare are currently seeking applications for this very exciting development within the Irish mental health sector. Seeking applications from registered experienced mental health nurses. Experience within mental health rehabilitation settings a distinct advantage.
This new program plans to provide rehabilitative care to the patient over a defined period of time with the ultimate aim of reintegrating them back into and living independently within their own community.
Vacancies are based in North and South Dublin. Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.
Interested applicants must:
- Be registered in the psychiatric division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Present with post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting.
- General and RNID registered nurse with relevant experience will also be considered on a case by case basis.
- Ideally have experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT).
- Ideally have a qualification in therapeutic interventions for people with mental health problems e.g. CBT, PSI, SFBT.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Attractive relocation packages available.
To apply please send your CV to:
T: + Apply