Clinical Facilitator Theatre CNM2 Grade Part time
- € 48000 - 58000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Jul 2019
- 5 Aug 2019
Clinical Skills Facilitator
Our client a well-established Private Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Skills Facilitator CNM2 Grade part time to join the Nursing Team in the Theatre Department. The role is responsible for clinical support in Theatre.
* Registered General Nurse and registered with NMBI
* Have a minimum of five years post registration theatre nursing experience
* A recognised post-registration perioperative nursing course is essential
* A teaching qualification or be in pursuit of same is desirable
* Have excellent Managerial & Leadership skills
* Quality focus
* Risk Management
* Clinical audit
* Building and Maintaining Relationships.
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Private Hospital
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile Applyor email Apply
Ref: NUR 175587
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,701 Per yearFull time...Permanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Trinity Recruitment are seeking experienced Nurses in a number of specialties in Dublin, Galway, Belfast and Nationwide. Public and...