NHS NURSING JOBS - FURTHER EDUCATION AVAILABLE
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 18 Jun 2019
- 15 Dec 2019
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a group of NHS Hospitals will be holding interviews via Video Conferencing.
The hospitals have vacancies in all clinical areas of experienced and new graduate nurses.
Interested Nurses must have
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Recent 6 Months Nursing Experience
- IELTS ( W- 6.5, S-7, R- 7, L-7 ) or OET ( W- C+, S-B, R- B, L-B )
- Excellent level of English
- Good team player.
- On-site accommodation for 3 months
- Employment Visa Costs
- Flights to London and transport from the airport
- Excellent OSCE support programme with highly successful pass rate.
- Experienced, dedicated OSCE team who can provide daily support throughout OSCE training
- An initial contract of employment for three years to comply with the UK Work permit guidelines. Permanent contracts can be applied for after this contract.
- Salary scale starting at the 1st point of the scale ranging from £21909- £28462 depending on previous nursing experience
- Up to 27 days annual leave and 8 Public Holiday Days
- Paid salary during OSCE preparation
For further information please contact Kelley on +353-91-507519 or can you please email your CV to email@example.com
NHS nursing jobs, uk nursing positions, nursing jobs UK, staff nurse jobs, nursing vacancies
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
So, you’re eager to learn more about Registered Nursing opportunities within our Surgical Assessment Unit at North Bristol NHS Tru...