- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Cpl Healthcare, together with our client, a leading global company in loyalty and benefits are seeking Nurse Advisors to join their team. This is an office-based, triage role located in Meath. It is an out of hours service which involves evenings, nights and weekend shifts. The primary role is to provide medical support to policy holders while maintaining a high standard of professionalism.
Interested Candidates must:
- Be a registered nurse with NMBI
- Have 3 to 5 years post registration experience
- Be flexible around working shifts
- Have excellent communication and computer skills
- Additional nurse training
- Triage/Emergency experience desirable
- Public or Community health experience
- Symptom assessment/Triage
- Provide general health information
- Comply with the company’s safety statement and clinical software guidelines
- Read, understand and comply with the Groups ISO standard operating procedures.
- Report adverse incidents and hazards as and when they occur.
- Take appropriate precautions, adhere to Health and Safety requirements and adopt safe working practices.
- Adhere to professional codes of conduct set by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland. (NMBI).
- Respect Anonymity and Confidentiality of clients at all times
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Discounted Travel Insurance
- Much more perks available upon application
For any enquiries or to send your CV please contact Aoife at: