Drug Treatment Service - Nursing vacancies
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 12 Jun 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Graduate and experienced psychiatric, general and ID nurses required for organisation who provides a drug treatment service to those requiring care in the greater Dublin region.
Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in a challenging, exciting and developing healthcare environment. These are initial 6 month contracts.
Interested applicants must :
- Be registered in the relevant division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Ideally you will have relevant post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting. Experience in detox/ rehabilitation and homelessness a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) highly desirable.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland