HSE Psychiatric Nursing Vacancies
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 12 Jun 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with the HSE to recruit Registered Psychiatric nurses for their Psychiatric Services across a number of locations including Dublin, Waterford, Tipperary, Kilkenny and Wexford. Current vacancies are in acute Adult Mental Health and Psychiatry for Later Life.
Interested candidates must:
- Have started or be eligible for entry onto the psychiatric division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Apply
- Ideally present with relevant nursing experience
- Graduates will also be considered on a case by case basis.
- Our client is offering a 2-year contract with the option of permanency
- Competitive salary with premium payments for unsocial hours / Sundays/ Bank Holidays
- 24 / 25 annual leave days
- Professional development and further education opportunities available.
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + Apply
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Waterford
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Ireland
Our client is seeking a qualified Staff nurse for their state of the art nursing home in Kilkenny - Great opportunity for the right...