Director of Nursing- County Kerry
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing for a 56 bed nursing home, centrally located in a large Kerry town. Purpose built, this home offers state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 year's in elderly care.
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Killarney
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentKerry, Kerry, Ireland
Director of Nursing,Nursing Home, Killarney, KerryCpl Healthcare in partnership with its clients, is seeking experienced Nurse Mana...