Assistant Director of Nursing-Westmeath
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Immediate vacancy for an Assistant Director of Nursing for a 78-bed nursing home in Co Westmeath. Purpose built, this home offers state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Must be active on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience with recent clinical experience in Care of the Older Person
- Recent management experience highly desirable.
- Post registration qualification in dementia care, highly desirable.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field highly desirable.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland