Nurse, Physio, Paramedic or OT jobs in Manchester – patient facing Disability Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 35000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jun 2019
- 10 Jul 2019
Salary: £35,000 rising to £37,000 during initial 18 months' employment
+ benefits including excellent pension and private medical insurance
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to use their clinical skills applied in a new way, to benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Analyst can give you. We are seeking those who have been working for 2 years’ post-qualification and registration in the UK who possess a UK driving licence.
In this role you will grow your medical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting appointments with applicants of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit within the community and local assessment centre. There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst. All of this goes towards the revalidation support and processes which keep our clinicians at the top of their game!
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
* NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
* HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires at least two years’ post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
* Roles outside of London require a driving licence owing to home visits which are a requirement in all roles
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
To apply or find out further information please contact Merco who are experts in clinical staffing with clients in NHS and independent sectors nationwide.
Merco have 16 years’ clinical staffing experience - we only work with specialist and experienced clinicians providing work across the health and social care sector. We have excellent permanent and locum opportunities for Doctors, Nurses and AHPs.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online, by sending your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 8947 3077
This job was posted to Nurse assessor in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timeBankBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in BlackburnLocation: BlackburnSalary: £32,000 + Benefits Experienced Nu...
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Manchester (office based) Location: Manchester Salary: £35,000 - £37,...
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentExeter, Devon, England
Registered General Nurse or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Exeter Starting Sala...
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentChatham, Kent, England
Registered General Nurse/Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Chatham Starting Salary...
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
RGN or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Chelmsford Starting Salary: £38,000 - £43...
£ 34240 - 43870 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Mobile Health and disability assessment role – Nationwide Location: UK wideSalary: £34,240 to £43,870 per annum Experienced Nurses ...