Director of Nursing
- € 80000 - 95000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 31 May 2019
- 12 Nov 2019
Excel Recruitment our currently seeking a Director of Nursing for a 90-bed Nursing home in Finglas. They hope to offer a dedicated Nurse a long term career and a supportive environment where their personal and professional growth within the Nursing home group is a priority.
* Undertake the role and responsibilities of the Person-in-Charge in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and the Health information and Quality Authority (HIQA) standards.
* Oversee the organisation, management and operations of the Nursing Home
* Responsible for the recruitment, development, training and supervision of staff
* Responsible for the development and implementation of policies and procedures
* Liaise with external organisations in order to promote and maintain good working relationships and high standards of care and service for residents
* Responsible for all aspects of risk management and resident involvement
* Oversee financial expenditure and value for money
* Endeavour to keep abreast of recent trends in developments.
* Ensure that the provision of a high standard of care to the resident and families in the nursing home is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of our clients Nursing Home
* Oversee the delivery of resident care together with all members of the multidisciplinary teams.
* RGN with full NMBI registration
* Evidence of continuous professional development
* Minimum 3 years out of the last 6 years in an Aged care setting at management level.
* Post graduate diploma in gerontology and/ or a management qualification desirable
* Excellent organisation and communication skills with fluent English
Salary is negotiable based on experience but is highly competitive also need a ADON for same home.
if interested please send me your CV.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Dublin North
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 19.00 - 20.00 Per hourFull timePermanent...Dublin North, Dublin, Ireland
Dynamic Staff Nurse required for state of the art nursing home Speciality: Care of the elderly Hours: Full time 36-42 hours per wee...
€ 19.00 - 21.00 Per hourFull timePermanent...Rathfarnham, Dublin, Ireland
Our client is seeking a dynamic Staff Nurse for their nursing home in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 They pride ourselves on having the mos...