Emergency Department Nurses - Dublin
Dublin City Centre
- € 29346 - 45700 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Nov 2019
The Hospital is a level 4 hospital based in Dublin. In addition to the local services for the catchment area, the provides a range of frontline and specialist services on a regional and national level.
Education, training and research have always been at the core of the Hospital. They are committed to providing excellence in healthcare for all patients and in order to achieve this they recognise that they must support their current and future staff to learn, grow and innovate.
- Emergency Department Nurses
BSc trained nurses with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience in the area of Emergency.
Dublin, Ireland’s capital, is a vibrant, friendly city located on the east coast of Ireland. Few places in Europe can rival Dublin in the amount and quality of its cultural activities. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral, founded in 1191. City parks include landscaped St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park, which contains Dublin Zoo. The National Museum of Ireland explores Irish heritage and culture. For further information visit: Apply
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Basic annual salary commencing at €29,346 – €45,701 (depending on experience)
- Additional pay for working shifts & over time
- 24 days annual plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development & access to further education
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- Assistance with Accommodation provided *
- Flight reimbursement allowance*
- ATWS fee paid*
- Meet and greet upon arrival
*Terms & conditions apply
- Registered General Nurse with Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), or eligible to register (holder of NMBI Decision Letter)
- A minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience working in Emergency within the last 3 years in a 150+ bedded hospital.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 48 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to A&E nurse in Dublin City Centre
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Our client HSE University hospital has excellent opportunities available immediately for Registered Staff Nurses in Dublin. They ar...