Staff Nurse Co Meath
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 8 May 2019
- 5 Nov 2019
We at Servisource have a number of private and public facilities in the Meath area offering excellent rates of pay to nurses, flexible working hours, and personal development training.
If this is of interest to you, why dont you give me a call today?
Qualified Staff Nurse Jobs Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work within your area of specialty
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams daily
Applicants for the role of Staff Nurse must have the following:
- Candidates must have up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All applicants must have a Nursing Midwives Board of Ireland (NMBI/ABA) PIN or have applied for registration. Candidates for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
- Fluent English is essential.
All applications for the above advertised role of Qualified Staff Nurse Jobs in County Meath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.