Staff Nurse North Dublin
North County Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 8 May 2019
- 5 Nov 2019
Are you a Registered General Nurse looking to gain invaluable experience working in North Dublin, give me a call today.
Servisource Job Benefits
- Excellent opportunity to work in a specialised facility with an enthusiastic MDT
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday days
- Premium payments on unsocial hours/Sundays and Public holidays
- We provide training and Personal Development programs
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis
Requirements for our Staff Nurse Positions in North Dublin
- All candidates must have current registration with An Bord Altranais (ABA)
- Excellent communication skills is a requirement (written and spoken)
- All training/refreshment of mandatory certs provided
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
- Full Occupational Health
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
Please note that all applications are treated with the strictest of confidence, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull time...Permanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurses urgently required for top Dublin hospital jobs Private and HSE Hospital roles across Dublin in a variety of specialtie...
Full timePermanentDublin South, Dublin, Ireland
General Nurses (Medical and Surgical), Acute Hospital - South Dublin In association with our client, an accomplished fast-grow...
Full time...Contract...Dublin City, Dublin, Ireland
Wonderful opportunity to develop your nursing skills in cardiac care as Clinical Nurse Specialist in a newly established Heart Fail...