CPN Kent NHS
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 23 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 8 May 2019
- 29 Sep 2019
- The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- • Fantastic interpersonal attributes
- • Previous experience in a similar role
- • A professional yet friendly attitude
- • Proof of Right to Work in the UK
- • Full UK Driving Licence
- • NMC registration
- • To be responsible for the assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of the evidence based care required, including health promotion for a named service user/group
- • Responsible for the appropriate clinical risk assessment of service users contacting the “Out of Hours” service, providing an effective advice, guidance and decision making process culminating in the coordination of any reviewed plan of care
- • Responsible for the admission, case conference/reviews and discharge in collaboration with members of the multi-disciplinary team
- • Responsible for coordinating the care and assessment under the Care Programme Approach of a designated caseload
- • Responsible for deputising and providing appropriate support and caseload coverage for colleagues/team members
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.
Ref: CPN Kent
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Maidstone, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 30401 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
The post offers varied and interesting work with older people who have complex mental health problems including challenging behavio...
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTwickenham, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Twickenham, London Location: Twickenham, London Salary: £41,000 - £43...
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull time...PermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Enfield, London Location: Enfield, London Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 E...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull time...PermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Manchester Location: Manchester Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced...
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
RMN, 9-5 Mon-Fri, Clinic + Community up to £35k, Bristol Salary: up to £35,000 per annum Hours: Full-time hours of 9-5 Monday to Fr...