Nurse - Office hours (Part time)
- € 22.00 - 22.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 May 2019
- 8 Jun 2019
Can’t feel your feet?
This is by far the most exciting nursing role you could be doing if it’s an office environment you prefer. If you’re thinking to develop your skill set away from the ward you need to read below…
As a Nurse practitioner you could soon be joining the latest and most advanced company on a Global scale. We are looking for motivated, self-driven and experienced Nurses who are confident in providing a service via telephone.
You could be working as part of a growing team of medical professionals with a vision to improve the home testing process on an international scale.
What’s this role about?
• It’s about the Nurse practitioner being able to provide clients with results, advice, information and education on sexually transmitted infections, cancer screening, infertility testing or general health screening.
• You will be referring clients to other services where appropriate
• Be their first point of contact for on-going support and follow up
What will be your main responsibilities?
• Informing clients on STI results, results from fertility tests or general health screening.
• Educating clients about transmission and minimizing the risk of infection.
• The importance of follow ups and being a first point of contact
• To record information accurately and concisely
And you never guess what….no more 12 hour long shifts.
• Full time or part time options available
• Shifts: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
• You should be NMBI registered with at least 2 years nursing experience
Intrigued? Want to hear more…contact us today.
Nurse - telephone - triage - dublin - office hours