CNM1 Night Duty in North Dublin Hospital
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2019
- 4 Nov 2019
In partnership with its client Servisource has a vacancy for CNM 1 Night Duty for a North Dublin Hospital.
The post holder must possess a hospital-wide understanding of clinical activity, patient dependency, skill mix and bed availability, by continuously collecting patient information (at least once per shift) and making informed decisions. The Clinical Nurse Manager II shows a capacity to adopt a leadership stance, and supplements nursing management structures in the Hospital.
Are you registered with An Bord Altranais with your NMBI Pin number? Have you management experience within the last 5 years? If so please forward me your cv today!
• Great Pay rates
• Opportunity to work with a great team
• Regular promotional opportunities
• The chance to progress and develop your career in an acute hospital setting
• Registered with An Bord Altranais with NMBI Pin number
• 5 years post registration experience
• In date Garda Vetting/Police Clearance and a willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
• Full immunisations/vaccination history
• Must have management experience within the last 5 years
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this role, apply NOW today.
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to Nicky: Apply or call Nicky on Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,701 Per yearFull timePermanent...West Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
The Role Our client is a private hospital in West Dublin seeking to recruit nurses to join the nursing team. Opportunities for nurs...