Psychiatric Nurses for Dublin Hospital
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2019
- 4 Nov 2019
In partnership with the HSE Servisource has vacancies for Psychiatric Nurses in The Dublin area.
Are you a registered psychiatric nurse with An Bord Altranais with your NMBI Pin number in Psychiatric or have your decision letter in Psychiatric? Have you experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse in an acute setting? If so, please forward me your CV today!
• Great Pay rates on the HSE pay scale which are incremental
• Regular promotional opportunities
• Will cover cost of flight to Ireland from overseas
• Cover cost of adaptation in Psychiatric
• Cover of work permit and A typical visa
• Cover 4 weeks rent in Ireland (Up to value of €1200)
• Registered with An Bord Altranais with decision letter in psychiatric or NMBI registration on the Psychiatric Division and ready to move to Ireland from overseas within 20 weeks
• 2 years + experience as a midwife in an acute setting
In date Garda Vetting/Police Clearance and a willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
• Full immunisations / vaccination history
• Knowledge and working practice of Code of Practice guidelines from An Bord Altranais
Note: If you are applying for this position and have your decision letter your decision letter must be with Psychiatric.
General registration or decision letter will not be accepted for this position.
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this role, apply NOW today.
To apply for the Psychiatric Nursing Job in North Dublin send Nicky a copy of your CV; Apply or call Nicky on Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,701 Per yearFull timePermanent...West Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
The Role Our client is a private hospital in West Dublin seeking to recruit nurses to join the nursing team. Opportunities for nurs...