Midwives - Ireland
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2019
- 4 Nov 2019
Cpl Healthcare in conjunction with a leading maternity Hospital in Dublin are looking for Midwives to join their fantastic team.
The Rotunda Hospital in Dublin Ireland are seeking experienced Midwives to join their team.
The Rotunda Hospital, Dublin is the world’s longest running maternity hospital, founded in 1745. It is the most active maternity hospital in all of Europe. The hospital delivers approximately 9,000 babies annually. This world class maternity hospital is committed to the provision of acute services in maternity, neonatology, gynaecology and infertility.
It’s home to the hit TV Show “The Rotunda”, a fly on the wall documentary detailing the emotional roller coaster of becoming a new parent.
- Midwifery Qualification
- Eligible for registration on the midwifery branch of the NMBI
- Antenatal, post natal, delivery suite experience desirable
- Excellent English language skills, willingness to undergo OET if successful
- Permanent Contract (39 hour working week) with excellent Public Service Pension
- Salary Scales – annual increases up to LSI
- Annual Leave entitlements range from 24 days to 32 days
- Relocation Flights Paid
- NMBI Cost Reimbursed
- Accommodation provided for initial 8 weeks
- Excellent Education, Training & Development Programs available
- Medical Insurance Discount
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent transportation links (Bus, LUAS, Dart)
For more information please contact Andrew Kiernan on: