Australia is hiring Mental Health Nurses
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Apr 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
Mental Health Nurse- Melbourne Australia.
Cpl Healthcare in conjunction with our Client are seeking Mental Health Nurses for full time permanent positions in Melbourne Australia.
The facility is built on a foundation of clinical excellence and a commitment to safe, compassionate care that is quality focused, technologically advanced, and customised to patients' needs and lifestyle.
The client Hospital offers attractive and competitive salary package, friendly work environment, discounted services, professional development, educational opportunities and a range of employee wellbeing programs / initiatives.
Work for an organisation that is truly committed to their patients health and staff satisfaction.
If you are looking for a change of location, flexibility and a professional challenge with an outstanding organisation this is for you!
To succeed in this role you must posses the following:
- Current registration with Australian Health Professionals Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 2 years post registration Mental Health nursing experience
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate an adaptable flexible approach to work practice
- 457 visa sponsorship available
If interested, please email your CV to Eamonn Mullen or please call Applyfor a confidential conversation.
Ref: JO-1701-346228 em 5_