I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Oncology Liaison Nurse
Our client, a Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an Oncology Liaison Nurse CNM2 Grade this is a permanent position.
* Registered General Nurse
* Be on the live register with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
* Have at least five years post-registration experience or relevant experience at CNMI level
* Higher Diploma in Oncology Nursing desirable
* Up to date knowledge in clinical practice and management of day case patients.
* Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills
* Must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development to degree level or willing to undertake same
* Have a recognised Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
* Ability to develop policies and protocols in conjunction with other members of the team
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Oncology Nurses to work for an excellent reputable Hospital.
Salary scale depending on experience 47,089 - 55,852euro & will also attract a specialist allowance if candidates have the relevant qualifications
For further information & full job spec please Call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile Applyor if you have any queries please don't hesitate to email Maria O' Dwyer on Apply
Ref: NUR 175666
€ 28,768 - 45,701 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Our client Beaumont HSE University Hospital, Dublin is inviting applications for experienced NMBI Registered Staff nurses. Benefits...
€ 29346 - 45701 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Theatre Nurses required for leading Maternity Hospital Dublin [... Click Apply...]terviews Onsite or in Dubai May 17th or 18th 201...