I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Skills Facilitator
Our client a well-established Private Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Skills Facilitator CNM2 Grade to join the Nursing Team in the Theatre Department. The role is responsible for clinical support in Theatre.
* Registered General Nurse and registered with NMBI
* Have a minimum of five years post registration theatre nursing experience
* A recognised post-registration perioperative nursing course is essential
* A teaching qualification or be in pursuit of same is desirable
* Have excellent Managerial & Leadership skills
* Quality focus
* Risk Management
* Clinical audit
* Building and Maintaining Relationships.
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Private Hospital
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile Applyor email Apply
Ref: NUR 175569
€ 35000 - 49000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurses Medical & Surgical roles with Dublin HospitalsOur clients well established hospitals in Dublin are currently recruitin...