Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Survey results - for the second year running.
You will be joining a dynamic and forward-looking organisation in the heart of the capital where you can develop your career and broaden your horizons.
We think you will enjoy working for us but you don't have to take our word for it - 79% of staff who took part in the latest national NHS Staff Survey would recommend Guy's and St Thomas' as a place to work.
Come along to our Open Day on Saturday 27th April 2019 from 10:00 - 13:00 **** If you would like to register for this event please visit our Feel The Pulse website - Apply/opendays ****
We are offering ambitious Perioperative and Critical Care nurses, and ODPs the chance to develop their experience in a Band 6 position. Through this you will:
• gain exposure to a range of elective and non-elective procedures in theatres across Guy's, St Thomas' Hospital' and Evelina London Children's Hospital
• work across a diverse range of clinical specialties from ENT, Thoracic's, Renal Transplants and Ophthalmics to Robotics, Orthopaedic's, Complex Vascular, Cardiac in Adults and Paediatrics and more
• become part of a world-leading department that includes 46 theatres, each supported by pre-op assessment, surgical admissions lounges and comprehensive recovery areas
We pride ourselves on our exceptional training and development offering:
• work based learning programmes covering a broad range of clinical and non-clinical skills to help you build your professional portfolio in advanced nursing, leadership, research and more
• the chance to study at our affiliated universities including King's College London, London Southbank University and the University of Greenwich, and
• the opportunity to study within the Guy's and St. Thomas' Nightingale Academy
The purpose of the open day is for you to find out more about life here at Guy's and St Thomas', meet our teams, experience our outstanding facilities and discover the great career opportunities on offer across a range of specialisms.
You will be given the opportunity to see theatre suites with regular tours throughout the day and see how we put our values and behaviour's into a truly centric patient care.
This is a unique opportunity as there is no shortlisting of applications - all you need is an NMC pin!
During the day you will be given an opportunity to have an interview and receive feedback on the day.
If you are successful at the interview, we will make you a job offer on the day and speed up your pre-employment process.
Explore where your future could take you with this world-leading organisation!**** If you would like to register for this event please visit our Feel The Pulse website - Apply/opendays ****
Alternatively, if you cannot attend the open day but would still like to be considered for the posts please submit an application stating the area you are interested in from Perioperative Care, Critical Care, HDU Rotation, Respiratory Care and Paediatric Theatres.
Closing date - 24th April 2019
For further details / informal visits contact: Apply