NMC Registered Nurse - UCLH, London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 27628 - 35530 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 11 Apr 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
UCLH are one of the largest and most successful NHS trusts in the country. Almost all services at UCLH operate from new or newly refurbished facilities.
- They have a reputation as a centre of clinical excellence
- Their hospitals are in great central London locations
- They have new facilities and state-of-the-art medical technology
- The wide range of career opportunities that they can offer
The UCLH is a world-class NHS trust made up of the University College Hospital and six specialist hospitals. Offering cutting-edge healthcare, their exceptional team of clinical professionals have educated and stimulated their colleagues to go even further in their careers. That’s why they are so inspiring to work for – because every day offers the chance to become the very best you can be.
UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust), situated in the heart of London, is one of the largest NHS trusts in the United Kingdom and provides first-class acute and specialist services.
UCLH is located in the heart of central London, which makes it perfect for those planning to commute. It also has easy access to the West End’s world-famous theatres, bars and restaurants, shopping and parks.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
UCLH offers a range of specialties and job roles, which means that you can spend your entire career here. Working in a lively and vibrant environment with new facilities and state-of-the-art medical technology, you can be confident you can develop your skills.
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Salary of £27,628 - £35,530 per annum inclusive
- Permanent full time contract
- Working hours 37.5 per week
- Staff education, training and development
- Travel season ticket loans
- Flexible working
- 1st month accommodation FREE or accommodation allowance of up to £570 upon commencement of employment*
- Arrival flight reimbursement - up to £150*
- Attractive NHS pension scheme
- Childcare support, provision and advice
- A staff psychological and welfare service
- A central London location
- Eligible to register with NMC
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted, IELTS or OET is required
- The successful candidate will already have commenced their application to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or else be in possession of an NMC Pin Number.
An opportunity in central London not to miss out on!
Apply today for this exciting nursing opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills. Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
UCLH cannot conduct interviews over the telephone or Skype.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 29 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36481 - 44044 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...