International Nurses - Mid Essex NHS Trust
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 23023 - 26565 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Apr 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) are looking for excellent, compassionate and innovative registered general nurses to work in NHS Trust in Essex.
Mid Essex Hospitals Trust is a District General Hospital in the East of England providing acute services to the people of the Mid Essex region and has a positive and successful approach to developing and delivering excellence in health care. Employing over 4,000 people with vast amount of experience, skill and expertise, employee performance is something we pride ourselves on and we are always looking to welcome new individuals to our dynamic and caring staff community.
Situated in the heart of Essex, Broomfield Hospital is conveniently located in the City of Chelmsford, Essex just 35 minutes train journey to London Liverpool Street and 30 minutes to London Stansted Airport. Chelmsford offers vibrant options for shopping and leisure activities as well as a variety of family friendly attractions.
The Trust has permanent full time positions in the following specialities:
• Emergency Assessment Unit
• Stroke Unit
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Nurse Band 5 Salary starting from £23,023 per annum + enhancements ( e.g. unsocial hours )
- 37.5 hours per week - Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Flight Tickets up to £600 refunded (if travelling from outside Europe)
- UKVI IELTS and CBT refunded by the trust
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Two month free accommodation!*
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- 30 minutes from Stansted Airport and 30 minutes from London
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non EU Trained Nurses - A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in each sub-test of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn't the first language)
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
*** Skype Interviews ***
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV:
NON EU apply
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 45 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25148 - 27685 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment, in partnership with Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, are seeking experience...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankWelwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Welwyn Garden CityLocation: Welwyn Garden CityStarting Salary: £38,0...
£ 45 - 45 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Practice/Wellness Nurse, Central London, 1 Day per Week, £45/hrOur client is the UK’s leading provider of employee health and welln...