Community Nurse (RGN)
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 9 May 2019
- 13 Jun 2019
You will need to have the Right to Work in the UK and a minimum of 6 months relevant experience in the past three years in the Healthcare sector.
Car driver would be an advantage.
- Excellent rates of pay from £18.32 up to £34.72 per hour, paid weekly (this is through a PAYE Umbrella or Limited Company)
- Night/Day shifts
- Mandatory Training updates*
- Enhanced DBS*
- Free Uniform
- Excellent out of hours and dedicated Consultant support
- Flexible working opportunities
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Act as the lead.
2. Ensure visibility and contribution to relevant multi agency forums.
3. Lead the participation in the development of future safeguarding multi agency initiatives.
4. Provide direct involvement to partner agencies in complex safeguarding matters.
5. Contribute to the development of any Safeguarding Children related documents that guide practice.
6. Provide relevant reports as identified in the annual work programme and other Trust assurance programme including quarterly reporting
7. Provide an active key role in the LSCBs and attend relevant meetings.
8. Lead and monitor identified case reviews.
9. Implement the safeguarding children strategy and associated work programme.
10. Deliver the Trust’s assurance programme for safeguarding children.
11. Manage the Deputy Named Nurse
12. Work with the Head of Safeguarding to ensure a consistent approach to the delivery of the safeguarding children agenda.
13. Provide expert and specialist knowledge advice and support on all aspects of safeguarding to Trust staff and other agencies as required to support compliance with CQC outcome 7 Safeguarding.
14. Disseminate national and regional guidance/recommendations i.e. NICE etc., regarding Safeguarding Children and interpret for local implementation.
15. Act as an expert resource to support the day to day practice of the Trust’s staff.
16. Provide advice on issues in care proceedings, custody arrangements or criminal statements regarding parental issues.
17. Lead and monitor the implementation of an overall safeguarding children work programme incorporating recommendations form Serious Case Reviews.
18. Assist the HCP Service Manager to develop, implement and monitor performance indicators/targets relating to promoting and safeguarding vulnerable children that all information is reported and communicated effectively to aide decision making.
19. Be responsible for managing the safeguarding children training programme, identifying improvements and updates relevant to new legislation and best practice.
20. Lead and ensure completion of related Safeguarding Children Clinical Audit programme.
21. Ensure Trust staff are supported appropriately to undertake their safeguarding children responsibilities i.e. embedding protocols and safeguarding practice standards.
22. Provide expert level of challenge to Trust practitioners and partners in their safeguarding work.
Additional Infomation about PE Global:
PE Global Healthcare is part of PE Global, a leading international healthcare recruitment agency. We provide flexible temporary and permanent positions in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the required knowledge and skills to be successful in this role, Please submit your current C.V detailing your full employment and training history or alternatively call Jack Martin on ApplyExt 2957.
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.
Ref: JM20 Cambridge
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44347 - 50549 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...