I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Full time permanent Psychiatric nursing job for a Psychiatric Facility in South Dublin.
• Registered in the psychiatric division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland
• A min of 3 years, post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting
• Must have a Degree in Mental Health Nursing
• Opportunities for advancement and career development
• Flexible working arrangements
• Relocation packages for overseas nurses
• Premium for Night Duty, Sundays and Public Holidays
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to Deirdre Treanor Apply or call Deirdre on Apply.
€ 35,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Finglas, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse Full-time, Permanent Nursing home - Care of the elderly Job Summary About us Our client is one of Ireland's leading res...