The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) team in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust are seeking experienced EU & non-EU trained nurses, with experience in respiratory to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
The Royal Free combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Locations:
- Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
- Barnet is one of London's largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km and is home to Apply residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
These are exciting opportunities in a vibrant trust, committed to staff education and development with practice educators available to teach on site. Support is also provided through mentors and a highly experienced team.
Royal Free are committed to developing and supporting a modern career framework for their nurses and you will be supported every step of your critical care career pathway by our Clinical Practice education team and senior tea
At the Royal Free, our respiratory medicine team is passionate about improving the lives of adults living with respiratory diseases by delivering first class treatment and our team includes respiratory specialists, nurses, physiotherapists and scientists working with colleagues throughout our hospitals.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care.
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans.
- Observes on the conditions of patients and maintains patients’ records accurately.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Adheres to regulations regarding the custody and administration of medicines.
- Maintains good communication with patients’ family/friends regarding the patients’ needs and welfare.
- Organises the reception, discharge and aftercare of patients in accordance with hospital policy.
- Salary for Band 5 £23,023 - £29,608 (dependant on experience)
- 15%/20% London Living Allowance on top of basic salary
- Assistance with on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Tickets up to £600 refunded (if travelling from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA & Health Surcharge fees refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £992 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Only 20 minutes’ drive to Stansted Airport
- 30 minutes to London city centre via train
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses - A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an english language test is required to gain NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listenting, Reading and Speaking