Come Nurse with us...
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest teaching Trusts in the country. It comprises Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital. We provide accessible high-quality healthcare for the local people of Cambridge and regional and national specialist services. It's a great place to nurse, work and live.
You will work on a vibrant hospital campus with a friendly community feel; we have excellent facilities to practise your skills and abilities to support your career pathway and development. Our values of Together - Safe, Kind, Excellent
support the delivery of outstanding care. We have a fully electronic patient record system that is improving health-care quality; this is transforming services, improving patient safety and clinical outcomes.
We are looking for enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our dynamic team on the Neuro Critical Care Unit, specialising in Neuro and Major Trauma.
We are a Unit consisting of 17 Intensive Care and 6 HDU beds and became the regional Truama Centre since April 2012.
You will also gain experience with patients with brain injuries, neurological diseases and patients who have undergone major surgery.
We have a dedicated Practice Development Team and a sound education structure within the Unit which will enable you to gain, or build on, skills in intensive care and trauma nursing.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS clearance and as a result, you will be required to pay the associated fee of £47.50. This fee will be deducted from your second month's salary. Why choose Cambridge University Hospitals?
- Our values and reputation for outstanding care
- Opportunities to experience a range of specialities
- Career and development opportunities
- Preceptorship and mentoring programmes delivered by a dedicated clinical education support team
- Research experience and opportunities
- £1000 Welcome Subsidy on commencement and up to a further £3000 loan to support your resettlement and contribute towards a deposit or first months' rent subject to eligibility
- Lovely location and quality of life
- Excellent schools/colleges and transport links (road, rail and air)
For further details of our fantastic benefits please refer to the attachment below - CUH Benefits.
We welcome applications from the Armed Forces.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Savita Jumaheer, Senior Sister on Apply