I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
New Private client vacancy available within Central London for an Occupational Health Advisor on a full time basis!
My client are seeking an experienced & qualified Occupational Health Advisor, well versed in dealing with work-based patient’s health and well-being.
if you are a passionate, experienced, confident working unsupervised, who is unmatched in providing high quality customer service, look no further, this very rewarding role is for you!
Responsibilities as an Occupational Health Advisor:
• Performance of complex case management, sickness absence management reviews, and fitness for work assessments
• Supply guidance, and participate in the planning and delivery of wellbeing programmes and health promotion activities, etc. to client employees
• Regularly liaise and attending meetings with client HR, H&S teams, Diversity and Wellbeing team and other appropriate internal teams and external agencies
• Compile, collate, analyse and comment on statistical data regarding sickness absence and case management activities and submit to HR. As appropriate prepare for the Firm more in-depth statistical breakdowns and reports regarding issues or trends identified in any specific area of their business.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practice and legislation within the disciplines of OH, employment law and H&S.
• Assessment of on-line pre-employment questionnaires with escalation to doctors where necessary.
• Discuss and escalate cases to OH Physician as required.
Hours: Mon-Fri, Applyhrs.
Very Competitive Salary with a plethora of employee benefits. Private medical insurance, Annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell!
Skillset required for an Occupational Health Advisor:-
• Registered on part 3 of NMC Register (Occupational Health)
• Significant demonstrable OH experience required; in a multi-disciplinary organisation in either the public or private sector (experience within the healthcare and corporate sectors advantageous).
• Competent in all aspects of sickness absence case management, health surveillance and fitness for work assessments.
• Knowledge & experience of the principles, tools, techniques developments in OH sector and clinical governance.
• IT literacy is essential and knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrates ability to work confidently independently and within a team framework
For more info about the role and the client themselves, feel free to get in touch. If this role isn’t for you but know someone who is, feel free to pass on the message, we offer a great referral fee!
£ 47132 - 47132 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for a Clinical Fellow (Higher) in Occupational Health Medicine available to start April 2019. Occupational...
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTaunton, Somerset, England
RGN, 9-5 Mon-Fri, clinic + Community up to £35k, Taunton Salary: up to £35,000 per annum Hours: Full-time hours of 9-5 Monday to Fr...
£ 53 Per hourFull timeBankExeter, Devon, England
Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Flexi Shifts Across the South West, to £53.10 per hourMerco Medical are the leading provider of speci...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Swindon Location: Swindon Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Experienced Nurse...