Psychiatric Nurses - South Dublin
- € 30000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 11 Apr 2019
- 2 Sep 2019
A state of the Art child and adolescent mental health (CAMHS) inpatient unit for young people under the age of 18. The unit consists of two 11 bedded Units and a two bedded high observation unit. It serves a population of 0.55 million in North West Dublin, South West Dublin, South Inner City and County Kildare. It is a supportive, structured and therapeutic environment for young people.
Specialities include: Alcoholism, Mood Disorders, Eating Disorders, Young Adult, Behaviour Therapy, Community Care, Psychiatry of Child & Adolescence and Dual Diagnosis.ctural and therapeutic environment.
KCR are recruiting for full time Mental Health Staff Nurses to join the child and adolescent mental health inpatient unit, approved centre. You will join a successful medical team in a informal setting to help foster positive change and recovery of children and young adults.
Dublin, Ireland’s capital city, is located on the east coast of the country. It is a vibrant and fast paced city with lots to see and do. Dublin is very diverse and is well-known as one of the friendliest cities in the world!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Salary from €29,413 – €45,537(depending on experience).
- Additional pay for shift differentials
- Full-time, permanent positions – 39 hours per week
- 24 paid annual leave days, plus 9 public holidays
- Up to €1500 relocation expenses reimbursed*
- Accommodation assistance provided*
- NMBI reimbursement fee of up to €495*
- Funded post graduate education as appropriate to the needs of the service and ongoing educational opportunities*
- Valid registration with the Psychiatric division of NMBI or eligibility to register
- Degree or Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Academic IELTS is required for nurses who have trained outside of the European Union (EU). Required Scores: Overall band score 7, Speaking 7, Writing 7, Reading 6.5, and Listening 6.5
- Newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patient centred approach to nursing care
Please email your CV and Academic IELTS results (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in confidence on
+353 1 671 5557 (Ireland) or +44 207 8338830 (UK)
*Terms & Conditions Apply