I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Headhunt International is currently looking for Staff Nurses to work in state of the art Nursing Homes and Hospitals across the Country. Grade: Staff Staff Nurse Contract type: Permanent
• 1 + years’ experience as a Staff Nurse
• NMBI Registration
• Hold a third level qualification in Nursing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – including :
• Carry out a range of duties to ensure the wellbeing of patients is met satisfactorily
• Supervise residents admissions, discharges
• Administer medication
• Ensure Drug rounds are carried out at specified times
• Develop individual care plans
• Observe and monitor the physical and mental wellbeing of residents
• Assist DON / ADONwith in-house training
Note: All Staff Nurses and midwives who practice in Ireland must by law be listed on the Register of Nurses and Midwives which is maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
For further information on how to register with the NMBI follow the link Apply