I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Nurse Manager
Headhunt International is currently looking for a CNM to work in a state of the art Nursing Home in County Cork
Grade: Clinical Nurse Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration: €22 – €24/hr
To clinically and professionally manage and lead the nursing team in coordinating the
Multidisciplinary care of patients with advanced progressive illness in our health care setting in collaboration with our Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing,
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. As a key member of the front line management team, the CNM will demonstrate managerial and leadership skills and facilitate effective communication with colleagues in the health care setting.
2. The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the maintenance of a high standard of patient care which is achieved through professional education and development of all nursing staff, acting as an expert practitioner, participating in the formation of organizational objectives, linking nursing with its goals, managing resources and facilitating communication
3. The Clinical Nurse Manager will ensure that direct comprehensive nursing care to patients is evidence-based and will adjust available resources to ensure continuity of care
4. The Clinical Nurse Manager will communicate and co-operate with the medical, nursing and multidisciplinary staff teams within the health care setting in the delivery of quality care to the residents in their care
5. The Clinical Nurse Manager will manage Nursing, Healthcare Assistants and administration staff on their Unit and will partake in the weekend, On-call Rota and ancillary staff.
Note: All nurses and midwives who practice in Ireland must by law be listed on the Register of Nurses and Midwives which is maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
For further information on how to register with the NMBI follow the link Apply