A&E Nurses for dynamic roles in HSE and Private hospitals
- € 28,768 - 45,701 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 6 May 2019
- 22 Aug 2019
Emergency Nurses for dynamic roles in HSE and Private hospitals
Post Title: Staff Nurse - Emergency
Post Status: Permanent
Department: Accident and Emergency
Reports to: Director of Nursing
Salary: Appointment will be made on Staff Nurse Grade (€28,768- 45,701) at a point in line with Government pay policy.
Be registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses with An Bord Altranais.
Acute Hospital Experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assess patient care needs, implement and evaluate the care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
2. Respects the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
3. Collaborate with other health team members in planning care.
4. Knows and practices according to established legal requirements, policy and procedures.
5. Establishes care priorities based on nursing/medical patient problems.
6. Performs procedures accurately, completely and safely.
7. Provides care with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
8. Maintains a safe environment for patients.
9. Functions quickly and effectively in an emergency situation.
10. Adapts to changing workload.
11. Deals with near misses, incidents and accidents in accordance with hospital policy.
Accurately record and report details and participate in putting measures in place to prevent re-occurrence.
12. To comply with hospital Hygiene Standards, Infection Prevention and Control Standards and Decontamination Standards.
13. To ensure all hazardous substances are handled in accordance with hospital policy.
14. To implement correct manual handling techniques when carrying out duties.
15. Contributes to nursing quality assurance by assisting in the identification of recurrent nursing problems and cooperating
in data collection.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Maria on 01-555-75-88
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 30000 - 47000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Medical Surgical Staff Nurse opportunity Dublin hospital An excellent hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting Staff Nurses...
€ 30000 - 49000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Pre Operative Assessment Unit Monday - Friday role HSE Hospital Permanent role Our client a Public " HSE" Hospital based in D...