Pathways Trained Nurse OR Paramedic for 111, London W10
Merco are working in partnership with a 111 provider with sites in Ladbroke Grove, London with rates available up to £35 per hour (umbrella or self-employed) for bank holidays, other rates dependent on day of the week or time of shift.
These 111 services operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week with staffing from a variety of backgrounds including Nurses, Paramedics and non-clinicians.
Locum shifts for Paramedics and Nurses
• Flexible shifts available immediately for Pathways Trained Clinicians
• 1 day paid induction
• Inductions available in November and December
• You will earn up to £35.00 per hour (umbrella rate)
• Full and unrestricted NMC / HCPC registration
• 111 Pathways trained
• Excellent communication skills
• A Bread range of clinical experience
• Full up to date compliance including CPD portfolio
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to hold a Nursing or Paramedic Qualification and be Pathways trained. Annual updates available.
Beside the opportunity in London, other 111 locations available within the M25 and periphery.
Merco have 16 years’ primary care staffing experience - we only work with specialist clinicians providing work across the urgent and unscheduled care spectrum. We have excellent locum opportunities for Nurse Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs), ENPs or ECPs, Paramedics and all primary care roles.
For more details contact Ru Gondo at Merco Medical Staffing Ltd Apply
or email Apply