Staff Nurse Positions in HSE University Hospitals, Dublin Ireland.
- € 28,768 - 45,701 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 6 May 2019
- 28 Jul 2019
Our client Beaumont HSE University Hospital, Dublin is inviting applications for experienced NMBI Registered Staff nurses.
• Nurse incremental annual salary of €28,768- €45,701, dependent on experience
• 39 hour week, on a rostered basis
• Premium payments on unsocial hours/Sundays and Public holidays
• 24/25 annual leave days
• Continuous professional education opportunities
Some areas of interest within the hospital:
Spinal Injuries Unit
Candidates must have;
Authorised to work in Ireland
Possess excellent English language skills (B2 or Higher)
NMBI registration in the Republic of Ireland / NMBI Pin Number
Held Via Skype or Onsite in the Hospital
Ref: HSE Hospital
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,701 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
HSE Hospital now accepting Staff Nurse applications for 2019 Post Title : Staff Nurse Post Status: Permanent Contract Department : ...
€ 28,768 - 45,701 Per yearFull time...Permanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Trinity Recruitment are seeking experienced Nurses in a number of specialties in Dublin, Galway, Belfast and Nationwide. Public and...