New Year - New Career
- € 28,768 - 45,701 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 6 May 2019
- 19 Jul 2019
Looking for a new challenge!.. Interested in promoting and maintaining the highest attainable standard of nursing care!
Our client is seeking a Staff nurse for their beautiful nursing home to lead a team and ensure that all staff are performing their duties at their best!
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise, control staff and delegate duties as necessary.
· Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
· Understand the Named Nurse concept, its function, and implementation and ensure that all relevant documentation is maintained.
· Maintain professional standards in keeping with An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and have an understanding of all An Bord Altranais documents and their implications for nursing practice.
· Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
· Ensure all Nursing Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
· Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
· Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
· Participates in HIQA visits
· Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
· Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
Apply with CV by email;
Ref: New Year