I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Office based disability assessment role in Glasgow
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) required
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) who want to use their clinical skills applied in a new way and benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Analyst can give you. We are seeking those who have been working for 2 years’ post-qualification and registration in the UK.
In this role you will grow your medical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting medical record review from within the regional headquarters. The records, application forms and notes from clinicians will relate to applicants of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit. You will be working in a team who specialise in this computer and paper-based role with telephone liaison with colleagues and external stakeholders including the Government.
In this role there is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst. All of this goes towards the revalidation support and processes which keep our clinicians at the top of their game!
* Conducting thorough and consultative PC and file based functional assessments on behalf of people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Once accredited, following training you will have the opportunity to cross train in complex cases, different processes for a PIP claim or potentially to train in the face to face assessment of PIP applicants
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
* NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Government legislation requires at least two years’ post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
To apply or find out further information please contact Merco who are experts in clinical staffing with clients in NHS and independent sectors nationwide.
Merco have 16 years’ clinical staffing experience - we only work with specialist and experienced clinicians providing work across the health and social care sector. We have excellent permanent and locum opportunities for Doctors, Nurses and AHPs.
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Registered General Nurse or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Edinburgh Starting S...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Aberdeen Location: Aberdeen Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Experienced Nur...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLinwood, Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Linwood Location: Linwood (Near Glasgow) Salary: £32,000 Experienced ...