I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Nurse Manager
Care of Elderly
South Dublin Wicklow Area
Our client a Nursing Home based in the South Dublin/Wicklow Area wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager must have Care of the Elderly experience.
Ideal candidate is someone who is currently working as a Clinical Nurse Manager
* Registered with Irish Nursing Board NMBI
* A minimum of 3 years post registration experience in a Nursing Home is essential.
* Management course or other relevant post registration course is desirable.
* Have proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and
* If you have an ambition to become a CNM & would like to complete a Management course this client will help you with this.
Salary is very negotiable depending on experience will pay up to 55k for the right candidate.
Are you looking for your next career move, are you fed up travelling into Dublin and want to work nearer to home
For further information Please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on Apply& please email CV as a word attachment to Apply
Ref: NUR 175048
€ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON opportunity in SwordsHeadhunt International is currently looking for an Assistant Director of ...