Oncology Staff Nurse - Major Teaching Hospital Galway - Ireland
- € 35000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Apr 2019
- 26 Jun 2019
Oncology Nurse - Galway Hospital Job Opportunity
A major University Hospital in Galway is now seeking to hire Oncology Staff Nurses
Overall Purpose of Job
Exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion
are high priorities
To provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients.
* Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland (NMBI) Registered General Nurse licence.
* 1 year+ Oncology Ward experience preferred.
- Provides direct care to assigned patients.
- Takes the nursing history, summarises data, and states nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; presents the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
For immediate interview please email CV to:
or call Christy O'Hara on 087 9473 404 for further information
Ref: FB 172078
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Galway
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 31000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
A prestigious University teaching Hospital in Galway, Ireland wishes to recruit THEATRE STAFF NURSES [... Click Apply...] General ...
€ 35,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Galway, Galway, Ireland
Fabulous new opportunities for nurses in the West of Ireland for our clients top Private hospital with their state of the art leadi...