Clinical Nurse Manager role
- € 45,000 - 55,000 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 May 2019
- 21 Jun 2019
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for their state of the art nursing home in Limerick.
The role of the CNM is to support the Assistant Director and Director of Care in both the clinical and professional leadership of the team and to deliver hands on nursing care.
Duties will include (but are not exclusive) ensuring the provision of a high standard of care, participation in the overall management of the home, oversight of the organisation of the team and responsibility for the implementation and development of policies and procedures.
Salary will be based on experience and is competitive for the role.
• Full registration on the general register of the NMBI
• Minimum of 3-5 years post graduate nursing experience
• Previous aged care nursing experience required
• Post graduate qualification in gerontology/other related healthcare studies desireable
• Knowledge and understanding of residential care legislation as detailed by HIQA is essential
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislation in care of the older person is essential
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
Apply with CV or call Maria on 01-555-75-88
Ref: CNM Limerick
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Ballysimon
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Director of Nursing, Nursing Home - Adare, LimerickCpl Healthcare in partnership with its clients, is seeking experienced Nurse Man...
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull timePermanent...Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
Fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse in Limerick. We are currently seeking a full time staff nurse for our clients State of the ...