Agency Nurse – Wales
Ad-Hoc Shifts and Block Bookings Available
TTM Healthcare a leading nursing agency, holding preferred supplier status with various NHS Trusts, are looking for experienced Nurses to join our agency team in Wrexham.
We are currently seeking outstanding nurses with experience in medical / surgical wards, ICU and A&E to work either days or nights. When working as an Agency Nurse with TTM Healthcare, you will be required to work as part of team providing an outstanding level of nursing care that is second to none.
* Minimum of 12 months experience within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Availability to work a minimum of 24 hours per week
* Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and be a team player
* Clinical references to cover the last 3 years
* Full occupational health immunisations
Benefits of working with TTM Healthcare:
* A quick 2 week registration process
* Weekly payroll
* Excellent pay rates
* Free training
* Flexible hours to suit your needs – with opportunities to work block bookings or ad-hoc shifts
* Uniform provided
* Dedicated experienced Recruitment Consultant to support you
* Preferred supplier to many NHS Trusts throughout the UK
If you are an experienced RGN, looking to work a minimum of 24 hours per week, have the flexibility to choose when you want to work and work with a leading nursing agency with great pay rates. Send your CV now for an immediate interview!
Contact Kerry Rickard on Apply
for more information.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.