I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nursing Home Group
Our client a Group of Nursing Homes in the Leinster Area wishes to recruit an Operations Manager to oversee all Nursing Homes in their group. You will be based in Dublin.
* Must be a qualified nurse & registered with the NMBI
* Must have Senior Management experience within Care of the Elderly Nursing Home
* Post Graduate Education in a relevant area
* Have excellent knowledge of HIQA standards
* Excellent Interpersonal & Organisation skills
* Calming personality
* Networking skills
* Strong leadership skills
* A clean driving licence
You will be responsible for the following:
* Quality Systems of Care
* Business & Corporate Systems
* Directors of the Nursing Homes in the Group will report into you
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate you will be based in Dublin.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience 90, Apply,000euro per annum, plus bonus, plus company car or car allowance which ever you prefer, mobile, laptop & so much more!
For further information & full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence to discuss further on mobile
Applyor email Apply
Ref: NUR 174963