I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON opportunity in Co.Clare
Nursebank at AGC Healthcare, is currently looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to work in a state of the art Private Hospital.
Grade: Assistant Director of Nursing
Contract type: Permanent
* Have not less than 3 year's experience of nursing older persons within the previous 6 years.
* Have a minimum of 3 year's experience at a senior level in a comparable organization.
* Have an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements and regulatory inspection activity as they pertain to residential care centers.
* Hold a third level qualification in management or the management of a residential care center.
* Have the ability to manage one's own workload effectively while responding flexibly to new demands at short notice.
* Demonstrate an ability to embrace change and be committed to continuous improvement and learning throughout the residential care home.
Note: All nurses and midwives who practice in Ireland must by law be listed on the Register of Nurses and Midwives which is maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
€ 33,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Sligo, Sligo, Ireland
Our client is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their team in surfing Sligo! Responsibilities: Commitment to providing best practice qu...
€ 45,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Sligo, Sligo, Ireland
Great opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 / Assistant Director of Nursing to join and lead a fabulous team in our clients st...