I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Nurse Manager II
Client Hospital – Dublin
Our client Hospital provides rehabilitation for orthopaedic and older persons transferred from the acute Dublin Hospitals we are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Clinical Nurse Manager II who has a particular interest in Orthopaedic and Care of the Older Person Rehabilitation.
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager II
Contract: Internal Rotation (Days/Nights)
Hours: 39hrs full time
Reporting to: Director of Nursing
Applicants should meet the following
Essential criteria :
• To ensure that one’s personal demeanour, attitudes and interactions are professional in approach at all times.
• To establish good and effective communication with members of the multi-disciplinary care team and provide opportunities for group discussion.
• To plan and allocate nursing teams with appropriate staff numbers, skill mix and levels of experience in such a way that they will meet the clinical management workload and ensure the continuity of care.
• To arrange fair and accurate off duty rotas and co-ordinated holiday plans, other leave and parameters which apply, ensuring that skill mix takes account of fluctuating workloads and ensuring maximisation of available resources.
• To be responsible for the assessment, planning and implementation of individual nursing care using a research based approach and involving patients in their own care.
• To allocate staff to patients in a fair and equitable manner, taking cognisance of the expertise of staff and maximising learning opportunities for staff and students.
• To monitor delivery of nursing care, ensuring that standards are being constantly improved.
• To Introduce and Induct new staff to their duties in line with the Hr procedures.
• To carry out staff Appraisals as directed and to continually access the performance of all Line Staff.
• To take personal responsibility for own professional development and keep up to date with professional developments.
• To actively participate in development programmes and relevant staff meetings.
• To develop and maintain personal nursing practice skills
• Registration with NMBI on the active register
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
• Have 5 – 7 years General Nursing experience.
• Have 3 years Clinical Nurse Manager 1 experience.
• Information technology skills essential.
• Management qualification essential.
• Recognised Gerontology Course would be an advantage.
Apply with CV or call Maria on Applyfor details
Ref: CNM2 ORTHO
€ 55429 - 69541 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
The Directorate Nurse Manager is a key member of the Directorate Management Team providing operational and clinical leadership to s...
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job Title Staff Nurse Department High Dependency Unit Reports to Nurse Manager Person Specification Qualifications - NMBI Registere...