Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust provides specialist mental health services and community services for more than one million people in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Heywood, Middleton, Stockport, Trafford, Tameside and Glossop. The Trust’s Headquarters is based in Ashton-under-Lyne, ten miles north east of Manchester city centre.
The Trust provides support to all new starters, in patient facing roles bands 1 to 4, to successfully complete the Care Certificate standards relevant to their role. The certificate provides knowledge and skills to enable staff to perform safely and effectively.
The Trust is committed to improving the working lives of our employees. We actively promote equal opportunities, flexible working & staff support
We are committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & vulnerable adults & expect all employees & volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to regulated activities will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
Everything we do is underpinned by five meaningful CARES values:C
These shape how we work, define what we stand for and show everyone what Pennine Care is all about.
The Trust reserves the right to close this post once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
We presently have vacancies for two full time Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurses across Rochdale.
We are a Community Mental Health Team working with adult’s age 18yrs upwards.
You will have a defined caseload and also be expected to cover depot clinic and duty work as part of a team rota.
These are full time posts working core hours of Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
PARIS training would be an advantage however training will be provided if required.
You will be working as part of a very experienced team and this opportunity would make a good pathway for anyone wishing to pursue or develop a community career.
Interviews to be held: 4th & 5th October 2018. All new starters to Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust who are appointed to a post which requires a Disclosure Barring Certificate check (DBS) will be recharged for the full cost of the check. Substantive staff can choose to spread the cost over their first three months’ salary or pay the full amount from their first months’ salary. Members to the Trust bank must repay the full amount from their first pay. The Trust encourages all staff and bank workers to register with the DBS update service at an annual cost of £13, for bank members this is obligatory. The cost of an enhanced DBS check is £44 and for a standard check £26, both attract an administration charge of £3.50.
- Priority will be given to applications from NHS employees with an at risk status
- This post is on PCFT T&C's. If you are an internal employee currently on transferred T&C's and you are voluntarily applying for this post please be aware that should you be appointed the T&C's of this post will transfer to PCFT.
- Applicants will be informed about the progress of their application following shortlisting. Applicants who clearly demonstrate the criteria listed in the person specification will be shortlisted for interview.
- You will be contacted via email. Please check your spam filter, if any mail goes to your junk folder you will need to mark it as safe. Computer access is available via your local Job Centre & Library
- Applicants applying for the position who want to be considered under the disability confident scheme will be guaranteed an interview if they meet the essential criteria on the person specification for the post
- If you require reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process please contact Applyat the earliest opportunity to ensure that measures can be put in place to enable your application for this post
- The Trust cannot guarantee the transfer of lease cars or cover the costs of early termination charges
- We have a strict policy on unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies. Please do not contact Recruiting Managers directly
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas .
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( Apply
), a non-profit, joint ind