I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for their state of the art nursing home in Limerick.
The role of the CNM is to support the Assistant Director and Director of Care in both the clinical and professional leadership of the team and to deliver hands on nursing care.
Duties will include (but are not exclusive) ensuring the provision of a high standard of care, participation in the overall management of the home, oversight of the organisation of the team and responsibility for the implementation and development of policies and procedures.
Salary will be based on experience and is competitive for the role.
• Full registration on the general register of the NMBI
• Minimum of 3-5 years post graduate nursing experience
• Previous aged care nursing experience required
• Post graduate qualification in gerontology/other related healthcare studies desireable
• Knowledge and understanding of residential care legislation as detailed by HIQA is essential
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislation in care of the older person is essential
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
Apply with CV or call Maria on Apply
Ref: CNM Limerick
€ 43,500 - 53,500 Per yearFull timePermanent...Castletroy, Limerick, Ireland
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for their state of the art nursing home in Limerick. The role of the...