I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An excellent opportunity to join a voluntary organisation who provide a broad range of services and supports in the broader Dublin community. The successful applicant will have operational responsibility, providing managerial and professional leadership, influencing future service delivery and development.
The primary focus is to ensure that all designated centres are fully HIQA compliant and to uphold the professional and quality assurance standards. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Care you will be accountable for the delivery and standards of care provided to service users.
To be considered for this post applicants must have the following:
· Have successfully completed a degree (Honours) in a Nursing, Clinical or Social Care discipline.
· A master’s qualification in a healthcare or business discipline is essential
· A minimum of 5 years post healthcare qualification experience working in a management role is essential.
· In-depth knowledge of the HIQA Standards, the Health Act 2007- 2013, New Directions and knowledge of national policies in the disability sector.
· Ability to work strategically ensuring effective planning and delivery of services within budget.
· Proven ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including staff, families, HSE etc.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent computer literacy and information technology skills
· Report writing skills with strong attention to detail.
· Public Service Scheme
· HSE Benefits
· Pension scheme (Public Sector)
· Subsidized canteen
· Gym membership
· Free Parking
· Children Summer Camps
· Wellness Programme
For a more comprehensive job description please contact Hannah FitzGibbon in absolute confidence on 041 986 5058 or apply through the link.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie