NURSING HOME MANAGER Manchester £60,000 Plus Bonus + Excellent Benefits
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong home manager who is looking for a new challenge to maintain and further improve the standards within this medium sized nursing home for older people with Dementia in Manchester.
This really is a reputable care provider in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
Due to growth plans within the organisation you will have the opportunity to grow and develop gaining further skills and experience!
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Marketing & occupancy
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
- Reduce Agency usage
You will need:
- Nursing Qualification - must have experience at management level within a Nursing or Residential Care Home for Older People with Good CQC reports or significant improvements made
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.