Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust provides specialist mental health services and community services for more than one million people in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Heywood, Middleton, Stockport, Trafford, Tameside and Glossop. The Trust’s Headquarters is based in Ashton-under-Lyne, ten miles north east of Manchester city centre.
The Trust provides support to all new starters, in patient facing roles bands 1 to 4, to successfully complete the Care Certificate standards relevant to their role. The certificate provides knowledge and skills to enable staff to perform safely and effectively.
The Trust is committed to improving the working lives of our employees. We actively promote equal opportunities, flexible working & staff support
We are committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & vulnerable adults & expect all employees & volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to regulated activities will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
Everything we do is underpinned by five meaningful CARES values:C
These shape how we work, define what we stand for and show everyone what Pennine Care is all about.
The Trust reserves the right to close this post once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
*Proposed Interview date 3rd September 2018*
Health and Social Care integration is moving at a pace in Oldham and we are looking for a Senior Practitioner to support one of our 5 cluster teams, South Cluster based at Glodwick Primary Care Centre in Oldham. Do you have an innate passion for supporting community services to transform in line with the governments Health & Social Care agenda. We are not just looking for ‘staff’; we are looking for someone who wants to use their clinical expertise, leadership and organisational skills along with a personality to make a BIG difference in a challenging but rewarding setting.
We are looking for the right person to provide clinical and operational leadership for a designated community cluster team to ensure the safe and effective delivery of Adult Community Nursing and development of the integrated community teams.
The post holders contracted hours will be worked within the core hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm which could be worked at any point over 7 days. The working pattern will be agreed with the relevant Cluster Lead and is subject to change depending on service need.Pennine Care NHS not only offer a great pension, we also offer our employees:
• 27 days Annual Leave rising to 29 days after 5 years service and 33 days after 10 years service ( pro-rated) • Option to purchase an additional 10 days annual leave • Educational and Professional development courses to support individual CPD. • Access to hundreds of discounts specifically for NHS employees • Support with lifestyle and wellbeing such as a dedicated Staff wellbeing support, Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare vouchers.
For further details / informal visits contact:
For informal visits or more information please contact Alexis Halloran - Cluster Lead at Apply
or Apply All new starters to Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust who are appointed to a post which requires a Disclosure Barring Certificate check (DBS) will be recharged for the full cost of the check. Substantive staff can choose to spread the cost over their first three months’ salary or pay the full amount from their first months’ salary. Members to the Trust bank must repay the full amount from their first pay. The Trust encourages all staff and bank workers to register with the DBS update service at an annual cost of £13, for bank members this is obligatory. The cost of an enhanced DBS check is £44 and for a standard check £26, both attract an administration charge of £3.50.
- Priority will be given to applications from NHS employees with an at risk status
- This post is on PCFT T&C's. If you are an internal employee currently on transferred T&C's and you are voluntarily applying for this post please be aware that should you be appointed the T&C's of this post will transfer to PCFT.
- Applicants will be informed about the progress of their application following shortlisting. Applicants who clearly demonstrate the criteria listed in the person specification will be shortlisted for interview.
- You will be contacted via email. Please check your spam filter, if any mail goes to your junk folder you will need to mark it as safe. Computer access is available via your local Job Centre & Library
- Applicants applying for the position who want to be considered under the disability 2 ticks scheme wi