I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Servisource Healthcare on behalf of our client requires an Occupational Therapist for an ADHD setting in Cork City.
The successful candidate will have experience working in children and adolescent’s sector and should be able to demonstrate experience of working with children and adolescents.
• A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
• 3 years satisfactory post qualification experience
• The Occupational Therapists experience will need to be validated by the Department of Health and Children
• Evidence of state registration with CORU or eligible to register with Coru
• Candidates must have Children’s First training or be available to undertake training
• Garda clearance will be required
• Assessment Tools for ASD should include a working knowledge of one or more of the following: ADI-R, 3Di, DISCO, ADOS.
• Knowledge of the Irish health care system
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.